He checked out good considering all of the feeding problems and fussiness. 11 lbs 6 oz, and 23 inches both in the 50%. I expected him to be even smaller considering I can barely get him to eat anything. Although since his appointment he has been eating more and I can tell he is filling out more. The doctor said he is very very strong and was impressed by the muscle tone in this thigh when trying to give him his shots, she said she hadn't had a 2 month old with those strong of legs! He has got great neck/head control and can push himself up to standing very easily. When out of his swaddle he is constantly moving, a very tightly wound baby!
The chiropractor continues to be helping significantly and when we don't go he is way more fussier and does not eat very well. I guess whatever the chiropractor does it directly relates to digestion.
Overall he continues to improve and is really getting into cooing more and smiling. He will even sit contently on my lap and just look around. He still screams his share, and is not the kind of baby you just pass around. We spend most of the day still bouncing and swaddled (he will only eat tightly swaddled), but more and more time trying to get him to be content out of that tight wrap. He is eating closer to 4 ounces now, which has given him a few night stretches of 4 hours of sleep, yippee!!!
It is so fun to interact with him more, he definitely knows his mama, which after the last 9 weeks he better... :) I am so excited for the days when his screaming and high maintenance "issues" are a thing of the past, but not getting too excited just yet...!
It is so fun to interact with him more, he definitely knows his mama, which after the last 9 weeks he better... :) I am so excited for the days when his screaming and high maintenance "issues" are a thing of the past, but not getting too excited just yet...!




No comments:
Post a Comment