"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Harley Boy

Kyler got this Harley outfit from one of the guys Chris works with, it just too cute, we needed to make sure and get some pictures of him wearing it.
That hat too! Nice expression Kyler!
There he goes...right on cue :)
Dad and Kyler hanging out after a nice Thanksgiving dinner at my parents.

Oh Kyler, to give an update is kind of exhausting me just thinking about him :) We have been continuing to the chiropractic thing a couple times a week and last time we were at Children's they put him on probiotics. Which is basically a just a healthy bacteria that is suppose to help with colic according to a newer study that has been done. It helps with digestive health and immunities. So between those two new things I thought I could see some improvement last week, but not a lot.
The past couple days have been next to impossible to put him down for more than 10 minutes, which has put a lot of stress on me being home with the other boys. The boy does not like to sleep! It can be very difficult to have to hold Kyler and bounce or rock him, and keep Crew and Brody not only occupied, but safe, they are out to kill each other I swear :)! I am taking this whole pride issue that I have aside and going to try to find some more help, so I can actually put the baby down and give Crew and Brody some attention every once in a while too! Plus having a screamer can really take a toll on your health! Gym time, and some one on one time with the boys is my newest priority that I am going to start working on.
Kyler is eating the amounts he needs from me, but really no one else can feed him or really console him very easily, so a lot the work for him has to come from me, which has been okay, but very very draining. I don't mean to sound whiny about this issue, because I know there are far worse things, and there is an end in sight for Kyler. Just hoping to keep everything else from falling apart until he gets over this hump.
I can appreciate the fact that God has given us another healthy day with so much adventure!

4 comments:

The Mulder Family said...

Your mother-in-law was talking to my mom at work today and she said that you might be in need of more meals...if next week sometime works we would love to help out...just post on my blog it that works or not.

The Jernigan Family said...

I was wondering how your appointmet at Children's went and was about ready to email you. He is looking happier and some (not all pictures) and is sure getting big! I think you are absolutely right...ask for help so not only the other boys, but you can get some rest, and a break from all of the screaming. I don't think there is enough xanex or valium in the world to get me through all of that. By getting help you are giving all of your boys the best gift you can...a happy, relaxed, stress free mom. You are lucky to have such a great husband and family around you! Wish we were closer to help you, but it sounds like Kyler is stuck to you like glue. I have always believed if you have an easy baby they are hard toddlers and vice versa...we had a very easy baby but she is becoming a monster toddler...so maybe there is some silver lining. Oh by the way, some friends of mine are going through the same thing and have been in and out of Children's...they are ranking her colic as a 5 but they are doing a colonoscapy because there are other issues going on. So be thankful that you haven't had to do that yet. Like you said, small steps...you are doing great Julie, not many people could handle it...that is why God chose you, even though you might curse him once in a while for choosing you...lol...best of luck!

The Jernigan Family said...

PS.. you should post a video on here of his screaming so we can see just how bad it is. Even though it is kind of mean taping it, you'll be able to show him later...lol

The Mulder Family said...

Hey Julie...my mom & I were thinking about Monday or Thursday if one of those days worked for you...whichever one we would most likely come between 1-3...we both get off work around 1...anyway you can also give me a call @ 441-1697 (cell) or 988-4780 (home). Let us know anything works.