As much as I love taking pictures it seems like my camera is always the last thing to grab when leaving the house these days! We started off this month with the DeJager Family Christmas and we had so much fun with my mom's side of the family. It was great to get everyone together and all 13 great grand kids had a blast playing together. Kakie got them all really fun gifts this year and we did get a group picture so I am hoping to get a copy of some one's to post.
Here is a picture although not all the kids are in it...
The boys got to go and look at Christmas lights and visit Santa one night with nana and papa and ever since then the boys are on this Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas kick. Brody just says Ho Ho Ho and giggles, it is so cute. We will be driving a long and see lights and that is Brody's cue, he thinks he is so funny.
We had Chris' BP Christmas party this weekend and the boys had fun running around crazy playing games, and they even got gifts from Santa. Brody was scared of Santa and every other character there (Snowman, Mickey, Minnie, Barney, the Grinch, etc) and just clung to Chris' chest the whole night. Which is exactly what Chris was like at his age! I put "screamer" in my Ergo carrier and he did great! Crew got his Ho Ho Ho tattoo and lets just say the boys slept well when they were done with that place, and Chris and I were exhausted. This whole 3 kid thing is A LOT OF WORK!
I am suppose to be at Josh's 30th party tonight, but instead I am home blogging because KYLER decided that he only wants me to feed him.... So he lasted about 2 hours before I had to come home early and take him. UGH! Oh well the mom's have the hard job, but I love my baby. SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH!!!!!! BIG 30! Chris is more fun than I am anyways so I am sure they had a great time :)
Looking forward to many more family Christmas parties and events! HO HO HO MERRY CHRISTMAS!




1 comment:
I was thinking about you last night and was going to call but then remembered you had Josh's birthday. Obviously it did not last, you should have called me:). Crew's school picture is adorable. He does look older, sad:(. I hate when babies grow up:).I think you should start updating your facebook status everytime Crew does on if his naughty things or says one of his funny sayings. It would definetely make me laugh. At least he can be just as sweet as he can be naughty, he is wonderful and will start being less when he is older because he has an amazing mommy taking care of him! Have fun at your Christmas party today. We have alot of snow here and it's supposed to snow all day too. Hoping for a late start tomorrow. Only 5 more days of work till christmas break! Miss you! We should try and talk lots while I am home on break:)
Post a Comment