"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Monday, December 21, 2009

Fun with Friends

We had a little get together at my house this week to get some of us girls together and meet the new babies. Tory was in town for Christmas so I was really excited to meet baby Ariana (left) and Emmy (Anya's) and Kyler. Ariana is one month older than Kyler. Kyler's future girlfriend!
Brody didn't want to miss out so he got in the picture too! We weren't able to get a picture of all the kiddos, so we are missing Joelle's (Jack and Jovie), Lindsey's (Gracie), Anya's (Eli), Natasha was up from California (Lane and Case), and Courtney was there too and we can't forget about Crew too!
I hadn't seen a lot of those girls and their kids for awhile so it was really nice to get everyone together! We need to do it again soon :)
Here are some pictures of Kyler and his big smiles! Love these!

Nice look!
What a sweet boy...These times make all those long days/nights all worth it!

2 comments:

Becca said...

Brody looks HUGE in that pictures with the kids....thought I would never be saying that!! :)

Pemberton Family said...

Love the new pictures of Kyler. He is getting big and I am happy to see him so happy!! Hope you had a great Christmas. Ours was lots of fun and I am sad it is already over:( Lets talk REALLY SOON! Love ya.