I probably made record time getting ready for gifts this holiday season since I couldn't really leave to do much shopping out of the house, I bought almost everything online! Brodes and I did make ONE trip to the mall for only 2 hours! I do not want to make a habit of this, I love being able to shop, and I can't wait to go shopping again soon :)

This year Chris worked Christmas day and Christmas Eve day so we decided to have our Christmas morning on Wednesday. It worked out great, and since Crew actually was all pumped up for Santa come he was so excited to wake up to presents under the tree!
Crew really had a lot fun getting into the season this year and asked way more questions and made a lot of funny assumptions! Him and Brody both loved watching Super
Sleuth Christmas (Tiger and Pooh) and Mickey's Twice Upon a
Christmas. Crew was obsessed with talking about how Santa was going to come out of our "smoker" (chimney) and I even caught him hitting the gas fireplace glass trying to break it to make room for Santa. He even asked if the presents would have feet to be able to walk to the tree. Crew would go over to
some one's house and check out the chimney just to see where Santa would be coming to at there house. He was also extra cooperative when it came to picking up his toys every night in fear that Santa Clause would trip over his toys and wouldn't bring presents :)

Brody wasn't really into wanting to smile for any pictures, and really didn't care too much about opening, he just wanted to take whatever Crew had once it was opened!

Brody got a Handy Manny doll with tools

Text and Learn, hopefully he can figure this one out!

Lots of
hot wheels and motorcycles

Oh
Brodes!

I think this was one of Crew's favorite presents a pair of scissors! He has been using them in preschool and has been asking to use them everyday!

Gator golf, aka a weapon stick

Bath time!

There is NO personal space when it comes to bath time with these monkeys, it can get pretty crazy!
Overall we had a great "Christmas Morning" and with Chris' shift work schedule we just have to learn to celebrate when it works for us. The boys got some nice gifts and had fun playing with all of their new toys. Chris even surprised me with some really nice white gold diamond earrings, so pretty! Looking forward to celebrating with our families the next two days! Happy Birthday Jesus!!! (again!)
1 comment:
Ahh I love your boys...we all really enjoyed the visiting the other day. I think Mac and Tar are definitely waiting to start their own family, especially after hanging out in your guys' house for a while :) I'm glad Crew & Brody like the video. I think Yo Gabba Gabba is on Nick every now or then and they have a few other movies out. I'm serious about leaving the kids with the boys one of these nights and you and me going out for dinner. You need it! Happy New Year and we'll talk soon.
Post a Comment