CREW: He is my helper. Whether it be grabbing a diaper, wipes, or throwing something away. He loves to help me with Kyler and is genuinely nice to him, and gets right in his face. After changing his diaper with Crew's help I went and heated up his bottle, I thought I was comfortable leaving Crew right next to Kyler, but when I came back Kyler was in Crew's arms and Crew was bouncing him up and down. Oh my!!! Freaked me out! Crew is super strong and I shouldn't have known that when he picked up two eight pound weights and did shoulder presses without a fight. His other helpful skills include picking up and moving Brody out of places he is not suppose to be, this can be pretty funny, but Brody lets him do it! He is starting to tell Brody what to do now, gotta love a big brother!
BRODY: He is getting so good and saying please and thank you and repeating most things. He is also following Crew's good helper skills and throwing things away in the garbage, problem is, he is throwing everything in the garbage! I found a sippy cup in there today... He is my tech boy, I know most kids LOVE cell phones etc, but Brody is beyond the norm. This kid lives and dies whether or not he has my phone. He doesn't like old ones either, tried many of those, even if we keep them charged. He will cry for over 30+ minutes for his "nen one" (phone). There is nothing that makes this kid happier, honestly I have contemplated on getting him a phone on our plan, the kid is crazy about it. But really what 1 1/2 year old has a cell phone plan? That is a joke. With my phone many of you get regular phone calls and texts, and if I wasn't so desperate to keep him entertained at times where it is hard with Kyler I could be more strict. Brody also instigates a lot with Crew, Crew was playing nice the other day and Brody just went behind him and kicked at Crew's legs and ran away... Boys. They are quite the dynamtic duo!
KYLER: He gets his own post (see below) :)
Boys are so great!




2 comments:
Looks like you have your hands full...as always. You'll probably not often get your boys together in the bath again, so good job capturing that picture!
Your boys are adorable Julie! It was great seeing you guys! You are an awesome, patient mother. I am sure it isn't easy but hang in there girl!!
Post a Comment