"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Sunday, December 13, 2009

Roberts Christmas

This year at the Roberts' Christmas my grandma wanted to get a picture of all of her grand kids since it had been 10+ years. I have Kyler in the Ergo baby :)
We then added the spouses/significant others to the picture too.
Grandma and Grandpa Roberts
Crew waiting eagerly to get his present opened.
Crew loves his great grandparents!
Crew got Wall-e, and Brody got an airplane and learning game. I think Crew would take Wall-e everywhere if he could, he could not stop shaking after he opened it!
Brody loved opening his present, although he had more fun trying to keep the bow on his head, which he called his hat.
Kyler was pretty high maintenance the whole night, which meant I really didn't get to sit down and relax very much. It was a very nice evening though and it was great to get the family all together again. Oh Brodes

Thank you Grandpa and Grandma for a nice Christmas and all the gifts!!!

No comments: