
This past week I got to babysit baby Kendall while Courtney had to coach her middle school
vball team. I was up for the challenge to see how I might add one more to the mix. Well Kendall was the easiest baby I have ever had, so lets just say the 3 1/2 hours she was here was so fun! At state last weekend Brody couldn't say Kendall, so we started calling her "K K", which seems to have stuck for him. It is so crazy how fast they grow,
Kyler is 4 months older, they will have so much fun growing up together.
I already have a ton of nick names for her, just because I love giving nick names, but Court really hasn't approved very many of them. My favorite is lil Kenny, or just Kenny, Kendalyn, KD, or Kenny D. I am a dork.

I am so proud of this little man, today we went to the grocery store, he did not cry in the car, and actually fell asleep in the
car seat while getting groceries! Wow!!! It is so funny the things that make me happy these days. :)
Brodes wanted in on the action, he just adores K K, and likes to point back and forth between the two and say "K K and Ky Ky" "Ky Ky and K K" all night long! Having
Kyler has really helped Brody understand how to treat her, so he was very "
niiiice" and gentle with her, but once he had to start pointing out her eyes we had to draw the line...
Aww
Crew is becoming a pro with babies! He was very interested in Kendall and
right when Courtney got there he wanted to see the baby. At first he didn't want to hold her because she was a girl, and he doesn't like girls, but then he
grabbed his hand
sanitizer and wanted his turn! He thought it was so nice of Court to share her baby with us. :)
2 comments:
Very cute! I love the name Kendall, that was our 2nd choice in girls names. So think you will have a 4th now that you know you can do it? I went to the Tri-Cities and helped watch my cousin Katy's 4 kids and Cousin Emily's 3 (soon to be 4) kids...she has a 3 year old and 1 year old twins, and is pregnant...plus my 1. Katy had all 7 of them all week...I could barely manage keeping my eye on 1, let alone 8. I don't know how you guys do it having more than 1...but you guys are great parents! Kyler is getting SO big!!
PS. We went clam digging with a "colicy" baby a couple of weekends ago and it was a little nuts...she screamed the whole time no matter what any of us did...Jeramy and I looked at each other with wide eyes thankful that Sage NEVER cried when she was little, and when I say never I mean it. You could tell the mom was at the end of her rope, and the Dad had already jumped ship, leaving the mom to do everything..I kept telling her about you and Kyler plus the other 2 boys, and how if you could get through it, they could too...they had never heard of gripe water or any of the other remedies, so hopefully that will help a little. See you are already an inspiration to other colicy mom's!
How adorable! I bet you and Court have been waiting for so long to have your babies play together :) I hope I get to meet little Kendall before she gets too big. Maybe at the makeup party? I should be able to make the 11th. Miss you, I'm sick all weekend but I'll give ya a call.
Post a Comment