"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Saturday, December 12, 2009

School Days!

Crew's first school picture! I am so glad I decided to order it because it turned out so cute, look how old he looks??!!
Since I went into labor the day or so after his preschool field trip I never have gotten around to posting his pictures from going to the pumpkin patch. It must of been that long wagon ride with lots of bumps that made Kyler come that weekend :)
So excited to ride the wagon with the horses out to the pumpkin patch...
One of the best things about the field trip for Crew was that he got to ride on a SCHOOL BUS, he was shaking he was so excited. All the kids got on the bus first and they all sat next to another student. Once us parents got on, Crew wanted to sit by his mom and ran over to my seat (so did a lot of the other kids) I thought that was so sweet! It won't be long before he won't want me on the bus at all!

Finding his own pumpkin...
Good choice Cruiser!

All the kiddos, they are so cute!
Crew already likes to be by the girls :)
Finding candy in the hay
After the pumpkin patch they got to go around the farm and pet all the animals and play lots of other games too.
Getting his face painted Cool spider on your cheek Crew!

It was so much fun to go on this field trip with Crew. He is definitely a wild man, but in this "school" setting he is actually doing really well. Preschool has been so great for him, and he is so excited to go everyday and is learning so much! He is so proud of all the neat crafts and projects he makes and talks about all of the kids.

If only he was not such a naughty boy at home... :) He seems to be experimenting with soaps, lotions, pens, and makeup at any chance he can. He has told me many times that he is naughty and he likes to be naughty. Hmm.... But he also tells me that he loves me so much and he likes me too. Sooo.... We have a lot to work on, but in the mean time I love my Crew "child".

1 comment:

Becca said...

We might need one of his school pictures! It tured out SO good!! I can't get over how big he's getting and I think it's hilarious that he's already a ladies man at preschool! Go figure huh? Too bad those girls aren't going to stick around if he keeps saying "I stink you" haha