Christmas morning started out with a bang when I got up and realized Crew had opened all the presents that were under the tree that we were going to take to Papa and
Memi's house. I guess he got a little use to
opening presents, I was not happy! With Chris working all day the last couple days it is really hard for me to get everything ready by myself and get the troops out of the house in time! So I had to
re wrap the gifts and by 3:00 we were ready to head, not bad 6 hours to get everything ready to go!
Kyler needed to be held most of the morning so that didn't help matters :)
Memi taking advantage of some
Kyler time which seems to be very rare, and he was very happy!

Uncle Cole and
Brodes. Brody wanted to sit in that hoop the whole night, he was not too happy when we made him get out!

Brody and his papa, he loves him!

Brody was not very happy because Grandma Gloria did not get his toy out fast enough :(

Cole thought it was wise to get Crew this automatic
nerf gun, all I can say is PAYBACKS!!

Becca
helping Brodes open his presents

Papa got his own toy, a duck hunting game :)

A bop bag, just what we need, another target :)

Cole and Becca got the boys these
transformer helmets that talk and alter your voice, very cool!

What a handsome dude!

Cheese!

Crew needed a little "timeout" and outside in his underwear made him realize that maybe he needed to chill out a little bit. He is one WILD boy!

I had gotten a few pictures of Grandma Gloria with
Kyler, they turned out so cute!


We had such a nice evening, we all got so spoiled! They got a lot of gifts some of the things that stick out right now is the Fisher Price 3 in 1 Sports Video games system (like a kids wii that plays learning games with sports), trucks, balls, clothes, and some learning games/toys. It is so nice to have families that we enjoy spending time with. Thanks Papa,
Memi, Cole, Becca, and Grandma Gloria we love you!
1 comment:
Just remember that the nerf gun was mainly Cole's idea....I'll take a little credit....haha Just remember that you have 3 of them already and only one is on the way for us so far! :) haha
PS the picture of Crew outside in his underwear is priceless....at least these were clean ones ;)
Post a Comment