For my mom's 50
th and my dad's 52
nd birthday's we decided to go out to dinner and bowling since Jeff and Rachel were up. Besides Milt's Pizza I can't remember the last time we have gone out to
restaurant, especially now that Ky is here....My boys are not really
restaurant material to put it nicely. We went to the Olive Garden (my favorite) of all places. They boys did okay, way better than I thought they would, but I am not going to try going out for awhile again... :) After dinner we went bowling which the boys had a blast, and even go their own lane with bumpers. My mom and I started bowling on the same lane as them, and everyone else was right next to us, well pretty soon my mom and I got less and less turns because it was hard enough for Brody and Crew to wait for their turn when it was just the two of them rotating. It was more fun watching them bowl anyway!

Nana and
Brodes, the little bowling shoes were so cute on him, he was jumping around everywhere in them.

Ky stayed pretty low key in the stroller as long as he could see what was going on, he got pretty tired...

Deuce, Jeff, and Rae

Patience...
hmm they must have gotten this from me, those boys were always trying to grab balls and just run and bowl if we weren't watching them.

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD and PAPA!!! 52! Thanks for always helping out with anything and everything. You are such a great grandpa to the boys to, Papa Papa is all they want! WE LOVE YOU!!
Brodes looks real thrilled

Brody in his watching position, sometimes it would take FOREVER for his ball to get to the pins....

Crew and I have the smile down, not sure what Brody is doing

Brody was a cheering jumping bean the whole night, here he is happy for Papa after his turn!

Interesting follow through Cruiser

Nana and Jess

So much energy and excitement!
Happy Birthday Nana and Papa! We love you so much and had such a fun night with dinner and bowling! Although we wore everyone out, I think it was worth it! Now we are FINALLY done celebrating all the May birthdays and festivities! Bring on JUNE!
1 comment:
That looks really fun! Bowling with three little boys sounds like a very fun birthday activity!
Post a Comment