"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Thursday, June 17, 2010

Yep I am TWO!

How quickly we can forget what turning two really means :) I know I have said before how our sweet little Brodes is really holding his own and turning into a little monster, but he is still our carefree and sweet litte dude. He could watch Toy Story 1 or 2 (Woody he calls it) all day if I would let him. He loves his Buzz and Woody dolls. We are so very excited for Toy Story 3 to come out! It will be the first movie that they have seen in the theater, so that will be an experience in itself.
Brody ALWAYS wakes up wanting his "wuffles" and we have a Costco supply for that reason. Peanut butter and syrup on them, his glass of bunny choc. milk, and some fruit. Breakfast of Champions!
I have been trying to get a picture of him showing me that he is "2". He actually crosses his pointed finger and middle finger together. It is so cute.
This is what you usually find in the middle of our living room. These boys rolling around and giving each other cheap shots. Brody half the weight as Crew is tough, he can push weight around. Size doesn't mean anything in these fights, especially since Crew knows better and will no longer bite or pinch, and Brody still does, so Crew is usually the one that ends up crying!
That binky needs to go, I am can totally understand why now parents get more "lax" with each kid. Crew was done at 2, no exceptions, he wasn't going to have it anymore. Brody loves his, and I just am not ready for him to have to give it up. Although I am trying to have him only have it right before bed and at bedtimes. Trying.
He is a jumping machine, and he loves to count as he jumps, we count to 20 (he tries) and at 20 then him and Crew have to switch and take turns on the mini trampoline. He is our kid that would be outside at all times if possible. Good thing the weather is getting nicer, he is a house monster! Needs his run time for sure. I need to get some pictures of him on that plasma car, he has some speed. His agility is not to shabby either with his jump off the couch into a somersault...
Yep he's two, and even though I still have my cuddle boy, he is really testing us, and has some major breakdowns over things that seem so little. Whiny whiny! Love you Bo Bo's!

No comments: