"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Monday, June 7, 2010

Just Because

Can't get over his full face smiles. When he is happy his whole body shows it, his face lights up, his hands shake, his feet kick, and he giggles. I love it!
Take #1
Take #2
Take #3
Dad getting in his computer time with his boys. Lots of singing and dancing... I love nights with both of us home, and with FINALLY a few days off, it should be a good week!
Also I should mention that Kyler is now crawling! 7 1/2 months and he decided to put everything together and take off. Crew and Brody think it is hilarious and keep saying how much they like it that he can go places. I found him down the hallway today, he keeps getting better and better. He can also pull himself up to sitting from any position and is starting to pull himself up on things. Watch out we have another mobile child, not like it isn't crazy enough. Oh well, it's fun and Ky is so much happier being able to keep tabs on where his older brothers are!

3 comments:

Pemberton Family said...

Oh I love love love these pictures. Crew and Kyler look SO much alike, it's funny. Glad to see that Kyler is SO happy, I won't even recognize him next time we seem him! Miss you friend!

The Jernigan Family said...

I can't believe how big he is already. He has the best smile. He looks so much like Chris too! Oh boy, the mobile stage..don't miss the crawling stage and making sure everything is off the floor, and then the teetery walker stage. I got lucky and Sage didn't crawl until 10 months and then walk until 14 months...I see babies in their carriers at like 4 and 5 months and think back on her at that age and I think that was my favorite.

Jessi said...

Looks like Crew and Ky Ky and a fun photo shoot!