"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Friday, June 18, 2010

Brody's 2 Year

Brodes was not too sure about whether or not he was going to decide to cooperate or just be a little naughty. After seeing Crew standing and smiling and getting his pictures taken and us giving Crew such positive attention, he thought he was then ready to take a FEW pictures. We got about 10 minutes out of him, until his meltdown caused our one hours session to an end after 20 minutes. Although I LOVE the pictures we got. He is such a handsome little guy. Our doot doot! He was being so silly!
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
I love Kerri's pictures, and Brody has a big gash on his forehead that she was able to clear up! Although I love love love pictures, I am glad we won't have to worry about any formal ones anytime soon, a little stressful with these guys!

1 comment:

michele said...

I love 4, 6 and 8! WHAT A CUTIE!