"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day Festivities

With Chris working on this special day, I packed up the kiddos and headed to my parents for lunch and Chris' parents for dinner. It was a packed day, and even though we were bummed that Chris wasn't around, we got to still celebrate with the grandpas!
When I was getting the boys ready to leave, Crew told me I needed to change Brody and Kyler because they all had to match. I have really started something, although Crew likes it now, I am sure it will get old quick. What a silly boy.
Papa teaching Ky to make "Indian" noises
Keep away with Uncle Jeff, not sure where my kids get their energy...I am usually yelling at Jeff more than my kids to settle down...
Catch me if you can!

Kys has mastered the walking backwards in the walker, it is a good thing my parents have lots of room.
Its classic watching these two, never a dull idea or moment...
Rae, Jeff, and Brodes
After some quick naps we headed over to Price's, Papa sure loves his boys!
Cruiser, Becca, and Kader
It's nice having this new guy around, the more the merrier! Although I am not going by that motto, FYI! :) That might be the more the crazier in my house!
Ky showing Kade the ball, lots of fun times ahead for these boys
Always a lover that Bo Bo's.
A mini Chris, no wonder if he is so high maintenance.. :)
Well one of these years Chris may get a holiday off, but for now we have to have our own days to celebrate. Thanks for all that you do for this family, we love you!

No comments: