
Last day (left) and first day (right)

Since Crew had his last day of preschool this last week it is officially summer. Normally it would be a huge deal for me having the summer off because of teaching, but since I have had the whole year off, it really doesn't feel any different yet! But none the less I am taking FULL adantage of this time because I will be going back to work part time in the fall. Hopefully once the weather gets nicer, it will feel like summer!

On the last day they played games and had a field day. Crew loved it, he had such a great experience at preschool this year. They had a lot of themed days, the past month they had bike day where they brought their bike with them to school and got to ride and then wash it afterwards. Shape party,
fire station visit, crazy shoe day, and many more fun days!

They also had a shape parade where all the kids had to make a shape themed float to pull through the halls. Crew had rectangle, so we made a train theme. It was fun, but took a lot of teamwork! :) aka mommy made it and Crew "helped".

Sitting with some of his buddies waiting for the next set of instructions...

Brody even got to join in during the last bit of free play time.

Bye Bye Crew's school! See you next year for 4 year old school!
Here are some other random pictures from the weeks happenings...

Ky Ky and K K--Ky is such a lover
Kyler is lucky to have 2 big brothers to play with him and entertain him!

Where's Crew??? He is hiding everywhere these days, he can put the lid completely on himself in this toy box...

Papa posing with the 3 boys!
Ky got his first haircut! By me! First ever haircut, why not try it on the baby? #3 buzz cut, a little gel to spike up the top and we are good to go!
2 comments:
Ky with his new haircut, adorable! And I love the one of Crew hiding in the toy box! What will you be teaching in the fall? Are you doing a job share? Have a great week!
Michele- I teach business classes at Lynden HS. It won't be a job share, I am actually going to work full days Sept-Jan. Then I will have the rest of the year off. It is better to do it that way right now with 3 kids in daycare ages, then have to go the whole year, everyday part time :)
Post a Comment