"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Saturday, June 26, 2010

10 Year Reunion

I'm getting old. 10 year high school reunion, Lynden High School Class of 2000! The coolest year ever to graduate :) Being a class officer in high school also meant that we would be the ones in charge of putting everything together for this reunion. We starting meeting in September, and it was nice to see some old friends and to be apart of the committee. We planned a whole weekend full of festivities which included a Friday night classmates only social at New York Pizza Place, Saturday Family BBQ at the city park, and the main event on Saturday night at the Silver Reef Casino, a nice dinner, dancing, and some gambling especially convenient for the spouses who didn't know anyone, and time to get caught up on the last 10 years. It was a lot of fun seeing those people I haven't seen since graduation, reminiscing and catching up. It was even more fun to finally get dressed up, have a night out of the house, and spend some time with Chris too.
All dressed up without the kids! Thanks to our wonderful parents!
Me and Court, we met out at Court and Shane's place to take some pictures before

Court and Shane baby

Tory and Court

Me and Hattie (aka the hat rack)
Kassi, me, and Court
Kas and Tory, we all looked so cool in our name tags!

Natasha, Lindsey, and Joelle
Joelle, Tory, and me
Kassi, Brittany, Kristen, Shyla, me, and Hattie
We have such a fun class, and even though I don't get to see all of these girls very often, I am so glad that I had to oppurtunity to go school with them! It was a fun night!
And who could forget about Cabe? Too bad I didn't get very many pictures of all the other guys, oh well
2 nights in a row of actually going out! Brody didn't want me to go on Friday night on my way out the door to NYP. He kept touching the buttons on my shirt and rubbing my hair. This mom needs to get out more! :)

Great weekend, good friends, and I guess getting older isn't all that bad. I have a lot to be proud of and amazing memories since I have graduated. Looking forward to many more!

1 comment:

michele said...

I am crazy about these pictures!! Thanks for sharing!