"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Friday, June 18, 2010

Price Boys

Even though the main purpose of these pictures was for Crew's 4 year and Brody's 2 year, I couldn't help but take advantage of a picture of my 3 boys in matching oufits. They are going to hate me later for doing this, so for now I thank Gymboree for stalking kids-babies same style clothes.

Haha
This was during Brody's meltdown..
Love my 3 boys...So thankful for them!

2 comments:

mom2my4boys said...

Oh my goodness Julie, such great pictures off all the boys! So stinkin cute as always! I know picture time can be stressful but thankfully you have some good shots to show for it :)
Amy

The Jernigan Family said...

These are so cute! Every one of them is good! We need to do Sage's 2 and ahalf pictures but she freaks out at Target, and the weather has been too crappy to do it here...thanks for sharing!