"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ready or Not, Rise and Shine!

Jumping in Kyler's crib, they have a blast doing this in the mornings. It is one of their favorite things to do is get Ky out of bed in the mornings and after nap times.
No one got a lot of sleep last night, but they were all a lot more chipper than I was, I guess my coffee will eventually kick in soon!!!
I just LOVE the Huggies jean diapers. Ky looks so cute in his little jean bum!

5 comments:

Becca said...

HAHA 'Its the most girly you can get with boys' I love it!! They jean diapers are SO cute and I love the pictures of all the boys in the crib! Looks like that could be trouble though REAL quick!

The Mulder Family said...

Looks like those boys have so much fun together...I am secretly hoping for a boy to join our family...enjoy those boys this summer :)

Blessed Beyond Measure-The Hollemans said...

I LOVE that diaper commercial, it makes me laugh every time :) Kyler looks so cute in them!

The Jernigan Family said...

LOL...I got those for Sage too...pretty cute!!

Anonymous said...

The picture of all them jumping together is adorable. Like Becca said it coule be trouble! haha